Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I thought it would be fun to show you my WIP (work in progress) for this last week.
This is a cute little project that is I just started yesterday.  It is for a special little girl in my life. 
This is a CAL - and it is going to take about 8 weeks. By next Wednesday, I should have a better picture for you, and a link to the CAL.
(I want my family to know.... yes, this was used with "stash" yarn!

This picture is little abstract... it is a Christmas present - and I don't want to show the full item- but, it's finished.... 
(1 down, 979 left to go.....hahaha)
This is my WIP that I have in my "back pocket". When I NEED something to work on, I have it ready to go. It has been a WIP for a long time, but I love just picking it up between the other projects. 
This is going to be a pillow to go along with:
The one I'm working on will be bigger, and both sides will look like this.
Here's the blog post for the pillow I already finished.











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...