Well, I am quite behind on my blocks for my baby afghan.
(block #17 was just released last week!)
I am participating in the 2015 Afghan Crochet-a-long
This is block #9
I love the colors, but it was a "bear" to do the middle.
- It was much easier to do. I enjoyed working up this one.
Very different than the other blocks.
After the flower in the middle, this one was a breeze - it was fun!
Here are all 3 of them. I did not get a pic of all 11 blocks together - I am working on getting them all blocked and the same size. I really wasn't thinking this whole project together when I started. I am using different brands and weights of yarn, so the blocks are turning out slightly ( and not so slightly) different sizes. I laid them all out side by side, and I am going to have to add a few rows to some of the blocks to get them closer to the same size.
I think it will work out.... We'll see...