Monday, August 24, 2015

Crochet-Along Blocks #9 #10 #11

Well, I am quite behind on my blocks for my baby afghan.
(block #17 was just released last week!)
I am participating in the 2015 Afghan Crochet-a-long
This is block #9
I love the colors, but it was a "bear" to do the middle. 

Block#10
- It was much easier to do.  I enjoyed working up this one.

Block #11.  
Very different than the other blocks.  
After the flower in the middle, this one was a breeze - it was fun!

Here are all 3 of them.  I did not get a pic of all 11 blocks together - I am working on getting them all blocked and the same size.  I really wasn't thinking this whole project together when I started.  I am using different brands and weights of yarn, so the blocks are turning out slightly ( and not so slightly) different sizes.  I laid them all out side by side, and I am going to have to add a few rows to some of the blocks to get them closer to the same size.

I think it will work out.... We'll see...


1 comment:

  1. It would be great to see a before and after picture of when you fix them to be the same sizes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...