Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WIP Wednesday

So, here are ALL the things I am working on right now:
The one I am "almost" done working on is
   this one
This is my SOY August Challenge. (Scraps of Yarn)
I have been working on it for 3 weeks
It is a mystery.
So, I don't even know what I am making....
But, based on what I see..... I think it is going to be a pillow.
What do you think?
I will be getting the final clue sometime today.
Joanita over at Creative Crochet Workshop is the brilliant mind behind this Challenge.
This is the first one that I have participated in, but I am loving it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My next WIP is the Crochet Dollhouse Playbook,
 also from the mind of Joanita at Creative Crochet Workshop
I finally finished the first page, and just completed the 2nd page last night.
This is the dining room with a pocket between the table and chair
I still need to add the sun-rays on the yellow button, and add something to the bottom shelf
I am working on the 3rd page.
Directions for the 4th page are out, and the 5th page is due to come out today.
I am a little behind..... but, I am not losing heart... I am working diligently.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend I just started ANOTHER project:

This is a corner to corner crocheted baby blanket.
I haven't tried one of these before, but this should be fun.
My nephew is having a baby boy, and I thought this would something nice for the baby.

Sometimes I feel that I start sooooo many things, and do not finish them.  I am hoping that by blogging about it, it will help me to stay on task, and actually finish. 

Christmas is coming, along with ALL 3 of my grandchildren's birthdays in the next few months.  Along with nieces and nephews..... YIKES!!!!  I better get some more projects started!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this doll house!!!!! And that blanket will be great for the baby boy :) want ideas for birthdays??? Have you ever made animals or food? Good job with all your WIPs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...