Sunday, July 19, 2015

Corp de Ballet!


Are you impressed with my ballet term?  I was trying to be clever with my title, and looked up terms, and found this one: Corp de Ballet which means: "...a classical ballet term that refers to the dancers in a ballet that dance as a group."


I made these ballet outfits for my sweet little nieces (who I love very much!)  
They both have a doll... acutally, they might have several dolls)  
 I am always on the look out for cute patterns to crochet for the girls...
 The shoes were so easy and fun to make
  The whole dress/skirt took a little longer that I had anticipated... 
but, once I got going to went smoothy.
 I think they turned out cute!
You can get the pattern here!



6 comments:

  1. ONE: I learned a new term today! {thank you} and TWO: I love the outfits! what lucky girls they are to get these from you. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute :) I wish I had one for my American girl doll, although that would mean finding it first. You did a great job on keeping the tutu puffed out and not laying flat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great directions... I changed a little of the bottom skirt, to use as a dance corp outfit for my granddaughter... and used school colors.. Too cute.. Still need to make the top, but will add boots to the outfit. Thanks so much... NOT enough people want to share their ideas for free.. So glad you did.. What a blessing you are! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a pattern for the ballet outfit. valleeellen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find the pattern? sooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...