Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I have been working on this Crochet-A-Long
 It's going to last 4 weeks - and it's a mystery.  It's called the

SOY Challenge - AUGUST 2015 Crochet-a-Long

 Soy stands for "Scraps Of Yarn"  And the whole point of the challenge is to use up all your extra yarn.  And, I really need to do that.
 The squares above were from the 1st week - these 2 swirly ones were my favorite.
 The 2 above are from the second week.  I will need to make 9 of these.

This is the second "project" I have been working on. 
This is also a Crochet-A-Long".  It is a Dollhouse Playbook. Directions for each page are released once a week - and it lasts for 8 weeks.
 I still haven't added the little extras, or secured it to the page.
Hopefully next Wednesday, I will have completely finished this one and page two.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the doll house book looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this CAL! I have so much yarn I need (would like to use up). looks great so far!

    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...