Thursday, October 2, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge: Day Two

Day Two: Last Completed Project
I had to think long and hard about this one.... I have SO many partially finished projects..... I am working on quite a few simultaneously.
Anyway, This would be my last completed Project:

This Market Bag pattern is from the June Crochet Challenge over at The Crochet Crowd.
Of Course, I did not finish it by the end of June - but I was determined to get it done.  And I did!!!

I don't know how practical it will be to "go to market" with it - but, right now I am using it to carry around one my projects that I am working on - so, it is coming in handy!!!

I started thinking: I have been crocheting a lot - why is this the last project I have finished - I forgot - 
I have been crocheting food for my grandchildren

 Each of these only took me an evening to make.  They were fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...