Thursday, October 30, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge - Day Thirty

Day Thirty - Rainbow
I completed the Challenge!!!!
I am so excited!!
If you know me (and some of you know me well!)
I don't have a track record of "follow-through"
So, to ACTUALLY complete this is quite a feat for me!!

So, I decided to go the extra mile:
A Crochet AND sewing project:
 I have seen quite a few patterns on the internet for little crocheted coin purses with a zipper.  So, when I saw this one, and it would fit into the challenge, and my desire to give this a try....
it was perfect. 

I'm linking up at USS.Crafty
Check out all the other crocheters taking the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You did it! Way to stick with it. Love how cute the rainbow turned out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...