Saturday, October 18, 2014

30 Day Crochet Challenge - Day Eighteen

Day Eighteen - Current WIP

Oh, there are so many!!!
My niece is having a birthday
in a few weeks - she lives in VA
So, I have to get this one made and sent off next week.
(This is what the finished project is supposed to look like!)

She has an American Girl doll
I have tried SO many times to make them clothes

It's really hard for me to follow the gauge
And with doll clothes - you really need to follow the gauge
I tried this:

couldn't make it work
(this was my 3rd try with this pattern and yarn)
Then I switched, and worked
twice with this one:
FINALLY - I think I have it!!!
I'm almost finished with the coat, and then on to a matching hat and boots
I am going to try and add some fake fur around the jacket and the hat, also

We'll see how it turns out.

I'm still working on my basket


Not too motivated!!

That's all that I have started and am ACTUALLY working on!
I have LOTS on my "to do" list
many I want done for Christmas

We'll see!!

 

I'm linking up at USS.Crafty
Check out all the other crocheters taking the challenge!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...