Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meet: Spencer


Pinterest Challenge


Well, I did it!!! My first project of the Challenge.... just 13 more to go.....
Meet: Spencer (I was watching Psych when I was putting him together!!)

I have been wanting to make this sweet little puppy for quite some time!
 My "original" plan when I pinned it, was to make 2, one for each of my sweet nieces.
 But, as I was making it.... I thought, with all this work - I will give it to my sweet, sweet grandson!
 But, he is only 1-1/2 years old - and would probably just shred it!!
 So, here he sits for his photo shoot!! (shout out to MY baby daughter on the tips!)
(He seems to want to stay in her room right now anyway!)
 (He wanted to show you his tail!)
Here's the pattern

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...