Saturday, April 6, 2013

Doxie Easter Egg Hunt

I went to a "doxie meet up" today with my 2 precious doxies.
(they are the 2 in the front for the "doggie jail" :(



There were so many dachshunds there - probably close to 50 - by the end of the day!

I saw every kind of dachshund known to man.... there were dapples, and long hairs, black, red, and even 2 chocolate doxies.  (it is a special day when you see chocolate doxies!)

 My pups begged and begged to get out

 This one was the most unusual of the day! He was 1/2 Labrador and 1/2 dachshund.  
He was about 48 pounds - and just one big lover!

Then on to the Egg Hunt!!
 They had strewn eggs around the grass with dog treats in them
 These are my dogs with my mother's 2 dachshunds.
It was a WONDERFUL, FUN, day!

1 comment:

  1. Did the "Labschund" come with the doxie attached at the rear?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...