Thursday, February 21, 2013

In Memory of Bandit!!

My co-worker's dog passed away this week. It was so sad! My heart was really hurting for her.
I always like to remember my friends with pet sympathy cards when their pets pass away.
So, here is Bandit's:

He was a black and white dog.... so, I didn't want to go with the "traditional" browns.... I have sooo much brown dog stuff.... because of MY sweet little brown pups!!!

But... I just looked in my drawer of "dog treats" aka "dog card making supplies" - and found these cute stickers, and thought spelling out his name would be cute... I hope that she enjoys it... well, as much as she can "enjoy" it!!


It was so fun making the card... makes me want to make some more... I really miss creating cards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...