Thursday, February 28, 2013

Celebration of Discipline - Book #2

Book #2 for 2013

This book was recommended to me about 15 years ago, by a dear, dear, friend. I bought the book, and then it sat on my bookcase F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!  To be precise.... 15 years..... 
Well, with this goal I have for 2013 - this one was top on my list. (or, close to top!)
 Here is a quote from the the front flap of the book:
           "Since its publication in 1978, Celebration of Discipline has
             helped millions of seekers discover a richer spiritual life infused 
            with joy, peace, and a deeper understanding of God."

It has really lived up to the quote... it is an AMAZING book.  

Once again in THIS book... along with  7, I feel like God is speaking to me about "Silence"
 Being quiet, quiet time, sshhhh, be still..... 

So much more.... but, that is the loudest thing I am hearing....  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...