Sunday, February 3, 2013

Book #1 is 7



I just finished one of the most "life-changing" books (other than the Bible) that I have ever read!!!  Ok... now, that I said that.... I can think of another book with equal "life-changing" effect on me.... Crazy Love, by Francis Chan.
Anyway... the book I am referring to is 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
It is written by a VERY talented & captivating author: Jen Hatmaker.
I just finished by first book for 2013 - and this was top on my list.
It was a fun read... she made the first book of the year a pleasure to read.
(I am not a reader... I have carried this book with me for over a year... read the first 3 chapters, and then stared at it for 9 months!!)  
I kept thinking at the end of each chapter, it couldn't get any better.... and it did!!!
I highly recommend this book.... 2 thumbs up..... 5 stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...