Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday!

Oh How I Love Autumn
I love to decorate for Fall
Autumn Subway Art          
"Turkey" Cake      

These look like fun!!!
I am getting really excited about buntings/pennants lately.
I don't know if I'll have time to make one before Thanksgiving (with all my other crochet projects in progress!!)

Acorn Pennant
Indian Corn Pennant
Pumpkin Pie Pennant

Aren't these 2 just the cutest???  Do you like the pink one? or the white one? I think my little Indiana would be soooo cute in one of these!!
But, it's hard to think about a sweater in this 90-100 degree weather we are having!
They are so cute!
I love them!!
I'm always looking for something new!!

And, of course to end with some cute doxie pins!


You, too, could follow my doxielover board!!

3 comments:

  1. Buahaha! I love that seat cover and rug! Hilarious! That pumpkin pie crochet pennant I need! I like how bright and cute those little sweaters are!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything Fall so this post is great! Thanks for linking up with us today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the white sweater with less color so it can go with more things :)
    Those bracelettes are cute. Never seen those before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...