Thursday, September 10, 2015

Crochet Along 12 & 13

 Here are Blocks 12 & 13 from the 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet Along.
This is block 12 - I have been working on this one off and on for a month.  It was one of those blocks that you had to follow the directions carefully and completely. 
I much prefer crocheting when there is a "pattern" that I can memorize - and I can just refer to the pattern occasionally.  So, when I had crochet time - this is not one that I went to first.Hence, it took me a month to complete
Block 13 was more fun.  I finished this in one afternoon.  It was all different - but, some how it was much more enjoyable to create. 


 I am so excited to be on the home-stretch with this afghan.  24 blocks total.  Block 18 was just released.... so, I feel like I'm catching up a little bit!! 






I hope to have 2 more done by next week.  (I'm on a roll!!)

photos courtesy of my beloved daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...