Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hell??? No!!!

Our Easter service was a little different this morning than the usual Easter service.
Our pastor used these verses: Revelation 1:17-18:

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

The title of the sermon was: KEYS

He passed out a key to everyone, and had them put it on their key ring. (it was a super cute key, too!!)


Then he had a prop
 Reminding us that Jesus has the keys to death and to hell....
But, on the other side.....     We can choose heaven... it's our choice

It was a great service....
HE IS RISEN!
HE IS RISEN, INDEED!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...