Friday, September 12, 2014

My Life In Numbers!




I read My Life In Numbers over at the blog Habitual Homebody. And, I KNEW I had to do it.

So, here it is:

1 God to love with all my heart
2 dachshunds have stolen my heart
3 grandchildren
4 children
5 states I've lived in, in my lifetime
7 houses I've lived in since I've been married
8 months that we have been doing the Total Money Makeover - some months successful - some months disastrous!!
11 people in my immediate family
21 Instagram photos (I'm not too good at posting there!)
33 years of being married to the same man
37 months of being pregnant!!! Yikes!!! That's more than 3 years!!!
41 days until my birthday
48 Pinterest Boards
55 years old
64 ounces of soda - Gotta Love It!!
204 Blog Posts
254 Emails in my Inbox
739 Followers on my Doxielover Pinterest board
3,198 Pins on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...