Thursday, September 5, 2013

"I HAD A DREAM!!!!"

When  I was a little girl, I remember being on the playground at school.... surrounded by all my friends.... jump rope going on around me.... hopscotch (my favorite!) being played... 4 square and tether ball not too far away..... but me..... wishing I had a TV on my wrist.  I KNOW!!!!  I was an addict even as a child!!!  I have always kept that wish/dream to myself.  I thought the closest I would ever get to that dream is my iphone in my pocket (which I must say... is pretty close!)

But, no........ Samsung has made a young Tassie's dream come true:

I don't know if I will every get one...but when I heard it on the news, it sparked a VERY vivid memory with me... so, I just thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...