Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snowman Army!!

Yes.... It's Christmas In January!!!


















This is an ornament I made for my sweet grandson. He is 13 months old. I meant to get a pictures of him WITH the ornament.... Oh well!!!
Anyway... I had such a good time making this ornament, I decided to make some more......
I LOVE making Christmas gifts for my friends.... but, when Christmas is here,and I think about making something... life to too hectic.... so, I try to make things all through the year.  Here are the first 3 snowmen in my army.... this might be all... and then again... I might make more!!! But, there are so many other projects I want to work on... I am going to put my snowmen on hold for right now.
Here is a close-up on one little guy...... I'm so proud of how they turned out!
The pattern can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...