Friday, August 6, 2010

zipper flower

Here is my first day at fulfilling my commitment... so here goes:
I was "surfing" around and saw a ZIPPER FLOWER. I like it - but, I thought, "Hey, I can make those just as easy as anyone else!!" So I googled and found lots of these - but, wasn't sure I liked to pointiness of them. So, I kept searching and found this tutorial. I think I REALLY liked it. I know that my mother has LOTS of zippers. So, I think I will have to ask her.
Now the question that I KNOW my daughter would ask me. "So, what are you going to do with them after you make them?"
I just have not created in SO long!!! I really do need to do something!!
Hope I can post a picture soon....

Oh yeah.... I saw this zipper bracelet... way different... but kind of quirky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...