Friday, August 13, 2010

VBS

I've only got 15 minutes left in today to post.... and I skipped yesterday... YIKES!!
Well, tonight and tomorrow we are having VBS at our church... I know.... Friday night and all day Saturday??!!??!! What is that all about?? I thought the same thing.... But, I think this is going to be good. Tonight went well. Tomorrow, I am going to be teaching 2 different Bible stories, 4 times each. It should be fun!! it will be a long day - but I hope a rewarding day!!
Tonight we had Robin Garvin come with her special friends.... what a special lady!! I loved every minute of it. And our AMAZING children's pastor pulled off a wonderful night for children!!! Thanks Pastor Becca!!

Hopefully more tomorrow... if I'm not COMPLETELY wiped out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...