Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Crochet-Along

 So, I decided to take on another challenge
Tamara, over at Mooglyblog.com is doing another
Afghan Crochet-Along for 2015



  
We get a new pattern every other week.
I don't really want another afghan.... but for some reason....
I DO want to make one. 
So, I have LOTS of baby yarn in my stash... so, I thought.....

Why not make a baby afghan.  
Then, at the end of the year, I will have a very nice gift for
someone special!! (a new grand baby??)
 I had so much fun making this square.  
I have never made anything quite like it, before.
I am thinking about making it again, with other yarn...
maybe into a pillow or something!
Here is the link to the page with all the deets!

I'm working on the second block... and it's just as much fun....
I hope it stays fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...