Sunday, December 13, 2009

November Stamp Camp

I am going to start posting pics of the cards that I make at Stamp Camp.
I love all of them. I want to give them away... but, I don't want to forget them!
Here they are:

I think this one was my favorite. I am going to try and do some birthday cards with the same pattern!

This one had embossed red paper for the background. Then, we stamped little ornaments, cut them out, and then embellished them. I thought it turned out GREAT.

Left: cute, cute, cute, little poinsettias. The center of them had HUGE glue dots with little seed beads attached.
Right:This one was very different with a clear panel to show the sentiment on the inside. The center tree on the outside is stamped, and folded. Very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...