Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Working on a Personal Challenge for 2015


I'm in the process of working on a Personal Craft Challenge for 2015.

I am "beyond" proud of myself for sticking with the October Crochet Challenge.

So, let's see if a 30 Day Challenge can somehow morph into a 365 Day Challenge!!!

I am almost embarrassed to say that I have OVER 3,000 pins on my Pinterest.

I don't even think I know what is on there.

So, for the last few days I have been weeding through my crochet/craft boards and actually picking out the things that I TRULY have a desire to make.

While I am typing this, I am thinking about all the recipes that I have, too.
Maybe I should do the same thing..... Either delete them or make them!!
That is my mantra!!!

Keep watch - when 2015 rolls around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...