Saturday, November 8, 2014

I have some "Uh-Mason" Volunteers!!

So, WAY back in August I was reading Smashed Peas and Carrots. She had a great idea for a teacher gift for the beginning of school.
Well, I don't have children in school... but, I do head up the children's ministry at my church... and I have some A-MAZING volunteers.
And, I began to think...... 
And, this is what was birthed!!
 I bought 2 packages of mason jar cups - 3 in each
 Then, I spent a couple of weeks trying to collect items with matching colors!
 
 I had fun!  Tic Tacs, Gum,  Drink mix, a clip, lollipop, one even has a pen
I'm giving them out tomorrow.
I hope they know how much I REALLY appreciate them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea! I love all the color matched items. They will appreciate it! I know I would!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...