Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gifts for Christmas??? In January???

Found this CAL (Crochet-a-long) that spends all year making gifts, so that when Christmas comes around, you are ready with gifts to give.
The first pattern was a hat.
I'm not so sure I would have picked this pattern from a list of patterns - 
but, I think that it turned nicely.  
The picture of this pattern had ribbon woven in on the bottom. 
I wasn't sure what color to use. 
What do you think? Dark green? White?  
This was a very easy pattern

Kind of looks like a Christmas Tree, doesn't it?
 
Then, I showed it to Lynn (my youngest daughter) and she took it.
Okay, I told her she could have it!
 I looks good on her!
(But, I said "Merry Christmas!!)

1 comment:

  1. I love it :) She has her Christmas Tree t wear all year! It really does go wll with her hair though. Also you won't have any gifts to give at Christmas if you give them away after you make them :P Which is why it is hard for me to start Christmas shopping early

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...